• support@holytransaction.com

Category Archive: exchanges

HolyTransaction adds Pivx to its wallet

Do you want to open a Pivx wallet?

You are in the right place, as we at HolyTransaction decided to add this cryptocurrency among the 16 crypto available on our multicurrency wallet.

So from now on, you can store Pivx on Holytransaction, transfer them to any other wallet, and make crypto-to-crypto transfers from/to Pivx, and ten more cryptocurrency’s networks.

All HolyTransaction customers can create a new address for their own Pivx Wallet and use the user-friendly HolyTransaction Wallet platform to send and receive transactions or to instantly convert them to any other cryptocurrency we currently support.

Pivx Wallet features

Just like Bitcoin and all the other supported cryptocurrencies, you can now:

  • Send Pivx to any address, even to addresses of other cryptocurrencies with instant conversion on the fly;
  • Receive transactions;
  • Exchange Pivx with any supported coins;
  • Make instant transactions between HT users;
  • Get real time exchange rates on the website;
  • Set OTP for additional protection.

If you are not able to see your newest Pivx Wallet, you just need to click on the “plus” button on the top right of the balance page, once you successfully login into your own wallet.

What is Pivx?

Pivx (PIVX) is the acronym for Private Instant Verifiable Transaction.

The main goal of PIVX is to achieve near instant private transactions and a governance that helps sustain the network for the benefit of all of the users involved.

PIVX is an open source, privacy-focused, Proof of Stake crypto-currency. PIVX utilizes Proof of Stake 3.0 and an innovative Seesaw reward mechanism that dynamically balances 90% of its block reward between Masternodes and Staking nodes with the remaining 10% used for budgeting. The budget and protocol are managed through a decentralized governance system.

So, do you want to open your Pivx wallet? Click here.

Open your free digital wallet here to store your cryptocurrencies in a safe place.

Satoshi

8 Ways to Become the MacGyver of Bitcoin

There are thousands of tools related to bitcoin and the blockchain, but only a few of these are very upstanding and useful.
These tools have being created by genious startups from all over the world, and they will allow you to become the next MacGyver of Bitcoin.
Below, in fact, you can read the list of tools we selected that are related to Bitcoin and the blockchain.  

Cryptocurrencies Exchange Rates

Recently HolyTransaction created a new add-on for the Firefox browser only to see the exchange rates for cryptocurrency pairs.
This add-on allows you to see the exchange rates between the most popular currencies using only a couple of clicks. 
Exchange rates are available between dollar, euro, bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin,dogecoin, dash, blackcoin and gridcoin. 

Eternity Wall 

Eternity Wall allows you to write text messages on the blockchain. Those messages cannot be deleted and, even if the Eternity Wall platform goes down or closed, the messages you wrote in here are guaranteed to persist. You can write everything you want: from love messages to contracts and more. 

Open Bazaar

This is a peer-to-peer marketplace where you can buy everything using bitcoin as a method of payment. You just have to download the program and start doing some shopping!

Blockchain Info 

Here you can see live all the transactions that happened on the bitcoin blockchain. Also you can read statistics, charts and news related to the Bitcoin world. 

This is platform that allows to donate bitcoin to people affected by natural disasters. Recently the Helperbit team won a Blockchain startup competition in Amsterdam. The website is still in development and you can read more details about Helperbit by clicking here. 

It is a map where you can find all the shops and restaurants that accept bitcoin among their methods of payment.

Bitcoinity

Offers a succinct and graphical overview of the price of Bitcoins and market depth on the major Bitcoin exchanges.

BitLegal

This website explain everything you need to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies regulation all around the world. 

Multicurrencies Wallet 

To use the most part of these tools you may need an online wallet where you can store your bitcoin. Sign here for free and create your HolyTransaction wallet.

Open your free digital wallet here to store your cryptocurrencies in a safe place.

Amelia Tomasicchio